What is iDCAB?
iDCAB provides cab booking service from and towards train stations. The service is available in more than 20 French train stations. We propose a fixed (paid in advance) and all included price. Our prices include the transportation of up to 4 people with their luggage (two bags and two cabin luggages). We also guarantee the pick up if your train is late. Our prices start from €9.90. Please check our prices here.
Where do I meet my driver for pickup?
At Lyon Part-Dieu station, your driver will wait for you in front of the store “FNAC”, near the “Porte des Alpes” exit.
Our partner on Lyon Part-Dieu station is Allocab. This is a private hire company (not a french Taxicab company). The day of your ride, if you cannot find your driver or you did not receive any text message, you can call the company at this number: +33 1 78 76 76 16 (note: you cannot book or manage your booking with this number).
- Lyon Part-Dieu station – Aristide Briand: 9.90€
- Lyon Part-Dieu station – Place du Maréchal Lyautey: 11€
- Lyon Part-Dieu station – Place Bellecour: 12€
- Lyon Part-Dieu station – Place Carnot: 13€
- Lyon Part-Dieu station – Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport: 45€
You can get your own price with our quote calculator.